Assistant: Joyce Kammueller
- Diploma in European Competition Law, University of London, King’s College School of Law (1997)
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, Grand Chancellor, Order of the Coif (1984)
- B.A., University of Kansas-Lawrence, Highest Honors (1978)
- 3M, Assistant General Counsel, General Counsel to Display and Graphics Business (1989-2011)
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Attorney (1986-1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the late Judge Sam D. Johnson, Law Clerk (1984-1986)
Peggy Kubicz Hall focuses her practice on international law matters including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, due diligence and internal investigations, and antitrust and competition law issues. She joined Greene Espel after serving 3M Company as Assistant General Counsel and general counsel to 3M’s Display and Graphics Business.
In addition to investigating potential misconduct and due diligence, Peggy assists clients with the full range of issues associated with compliance matters including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and U.K. Bribery Act issues, representation before the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, developing and assessing the effectiveness of compliance policies and procedures, counseling on related remediation, SEC reporting obligations, and senior management and board interactions. In addition to anti-corruption matters, Peggy’s antitrust and competition law work has included pricing matters, monopolization issues, tender law violations, bid rigging, and market allocation matters. She has investigated financial fraud issues including financial mismanagement, trade secrets misappropriation, counterfeiting, and embezzlement.
Peggy brings substantial international, antitrust and competition law knowledge which reflects “real world” corporate experience to Greene Espel’s business litigation practice. She has a diploma in European Competition Law from the University of London-Kings College of Law and is well-versed in Asian competition law.
Peggy graduated from the University of Texas School of Law in 1984, was awarded a diploma in European Competition Law from the University of London in 1997, and clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit in 1984–86.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- State Bar of Minnesota
- State Bar of Texas
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Vice Chair – Anti-Corruption and Money Laundering, White Collar Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Chair, Antitrust Council (2013-2014)
- Corporate Counsel Council
- American Bar Association
- Committee Vice Chair, ABA Section of International Law Corporate Counsel Committee
- Committee Vice Chair, ABA Section of International Law International Corruption Committee
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Texas State Bar Association
TEACHING AND LECTURING
- Adjunct Professor, William Mitchell College of Law, Business Regulation and Compliance (Fall 2013).
- White Collar Criminal Enforcement: Subject Matter Expansion, Trends and “New” Guidance, IADC Corporate Counsel College, International Association of Defense Counsel, Panelist (April 25, 2013).
- I’ve Looked at Fees from Both Sides Now:, A perspective on alternative fee arrangements. William Mitchell Law Journal (Publication scheduled for January 2013).
- Anti-Corruption Compliance: What we can learn now from Wal-Mart (2012).
- Costs of Corruption: Is the Current Debate Missing the Point?, Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Guest Lecturer (2012).
- World-Wide Enforcement of Anti-Corruption Laws —Navigating The International Business Minefield, International Association of Defense Counsel Midyear Meeting, Panelist (2012).
- International Anticorruption, Law Library of Congress, Presentation (November 2011).
- International Aspects of IP and Competition Law, Minnesota State Bar Association (May 2011).
- Multinational Discovery: Privacy and Process, E-Discovery Challenges and Solutions for 2011, LegalTech Forum NYC, Panelist (February 2011).
- Developments in International Anti-bribery Regulation, Minnesota State Bar Association (October 2010).
- Mentors Speak! How Mentoring Improved their Leadership, Human Capital Institute (November 2009).
- Developments in Asia Competition Law, Minnesota Bar Association (February 2009).
- The Infinity Project, Board Member
- Menttium 100 Mentor
- University of St. Thomas Law School, Mentor