Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 50 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Minnesota Business Magazine Names Greene Espel as One of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”
- John Ursu Named to 2018 BTI Client Service All-Stars
- Press mentions: Bob Gilbertson Comments on Solutran Verdict in Law360 Article
- Federal Jury Rules in Favor of Client Solutran In Patent Infringement Case Involving Check-Processing Technology
- Kevin Zhao Appointed to the Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel
- Karl Procaccini and David Wallace-Jackson to Share Insights at The 42nd Annual International Business Law Institute