Deb Jones, RP® is a senior paralegal with more than 20 years of experience providing key support in a broad range of legal areas, with a focus on employment and complex commercial litigation.
Deb joined Greene Espel in 2007 and assists in all phases of litigation, including document preservation and collection, factual analysis and development, depositions, and trial preparation.
Before joining the firm, Deb worked as an in-house paralegal at a Fortune 100 company where she provided support to human resources and senior business leaders in employment-related issues and claims. Deb also spent seven years as a paralegal in the torts division of the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
B.S., Winona State University, Paralegal Studies, magna cum laude
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- PACE® Ambassador (2008-2010)
Debra's Community Involvement
- Royal Guard Performing Arts Board of Directors, Member At Large – Parent Liaison (2020-2022)
- High School Cross Country Boosters, Secretary (2022-present)
- High School Band Boosters, President (2018-2021)