Clients and legal-industry insiders alike recognize Greene Espel as a top-notch boutique with a strong bench of high-quality litigators. Our practice encompasses trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. And our clients include Fortune 100 corporations as well as innovative startups and public-sector entities. But no matter the issue or client, each Greene Espel attorney is personally invested in our clients’ success.
- Jeanette Bazis and Jenny Gassman-Pines Named to Minnesota Lawyer’s POWER 30 for Employment Law
- John Baker and Kate Swenson Receive Amicus Service Award from International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Faris Rashid Confirmed by Minnesota Senate to Serve on the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
- Greene Espel Welcomes Litigator Emily McAdam to the Firm
- 3M and Greene Espel Attorneys Recognized by Minnesota Lawyer as 2021 Attorney of the Year Honorees
- Greene Espel Recognized in 2022 "Best Law Firms" Among Nation's Top Firms