Joy has over 30 years of experience as a legal assistant and has been with Greene Espel since 2002.
She provides superior behind-the-scenes assistance with complex civil litigation matters.
Joy is well-known for her technology aptitude and enjoys assisting her teams with creating a work product with the utmost professional flare.
A.S., Lakewood Community College (n/k/a Century College), Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- NALS Twin Cities
- Webmaster and Committee Chair (2014 – 2020)
- Historian (2014 – 2016)
Joyce's Recognition & Awards
- Joy was honorably mentioned at the NALS Twin Cities’ Spring Seminar in 2016 for her volunteerism and website creation for the non-profit organization.
Joyce's Community Involvement
- Volunteer Sports Team Manager
- St. Mary’s Point Hockey (2006 – 2010)
- Lake Elmo Football (2005 – 2007)
- Lake Elmo Baseball (2006)
- Stillwater Hockey (2003 – 2004)
- League Parent Volunteer/Booster Club Member
- Stillwater Area Lacrosse f/k/a Grassroots Lacrosse (2004 – 2011)
- Volunteer In-Shelter Care and Support
- Ramsey County Animal Humane Society (1986 – 1990)