News & Updates
Greene Espel PLLP is pleased to announce that the 2022 "Best Lawyers in the Midwest" has recognized 14 Greene Espel attorneys. The "Best Lawyers in the Midwest" features the top legal talent in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
Jeanette Bazis, named 2022 Minneapolis "Lawyer of the Year" for Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Davida Williams, recognized on the 2022 Best Lawyers: One to Watch list, are both featured in the publication discussing what they most enjoy about their practices. Jeanette shares, "Crafting a compelling story of the case—that leads to a successful client outcome—is an extremely rewarding part of my practice." Davida states, "There's no better feeling than arguing cases that can substantially impact the way businesses operate by ensuring markets remain fair and competitive."
Best Lawyers compiles its annual recognition by an exhaustive peer review survey in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers.
2022 Best Lawyers in the Midwest:
- John Baker (Appellate Practice; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Municipal)
- Jeanette Bazis (Commercial Litigation; Employment Law - Management; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation – Labor & Employment)
- Sybil Dunlop (Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property)
- Jenny Gassman-Pines (Litigation - Labor and Employment)
- Mark Johnson (Commercial Litigation)
- Peggy Kubicz Hall (Corporate Compliance Law)
- John Orenstein (Commercial Litigation)
- Larry Shapiro (Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Construction; Litigation - Labor and Employment; Litigation - Real Estate; Litigation - Securities)
2022 Best Lawyers in the Midwest: Ones to Watch
- Amran Farah (Commercial Litigation)
- Holley Horrell (Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law; Litigation - Labor and Employment)
- Aaron Knoll (Commercial Litigation)
- Faris Rashid (Commercial Litigation)
- Anna Tobin (Commercial Litigation)
- Davida Williams (Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
To read the full issue, visit: 2022 Best Lawyers in the Midwest.
About Greene Espel PLLP: Clients and legal industry insiders recognize Greene Espel PLLP as one of the leading boutique law firms in the country. The firm provides high-quality legal services to organizations of all sizes—from Fortune 50 corporations to innovative startups to the public sector—in the key areas of trials and appeals, investigations and compliance, and dispute resolution and risk management. To provide clients with the best possible service, the firm threw out the traditional law-firm management model. We don’t track origination; every client is a firm client. We don’t have associates; our attorneys have an equal vote in the firm’s management. Greene Espel’s unique approach attracts and retains diverse, top-tier talent who are personally invested in clients’ successes and who regularly outpunch the biggest firms in the world at a fraction of the cost.